Our Porsche Team
As a Porsche Exclusive Flagship Dealer, our passionate team of Brand Ambassadors has in-depth knowledge about Porsche vehicles that you will not find at other stores. Team members have also completed Porsche AG’s elite Porsche Global Certification System curriculum, and we look forward to providing you with our professional guidance.
- Bruce Semersky | General Manager
- Faris Nijim | Sales Manager
- Michael Bartuch | Finance Manager
- Monico Chavez | Preowned Manager
Contact directly at: 847.266.7000
- Mario Toledo | Service Manager
Ever since graduating high school, Mario has been immersed in the car business. Most recently you could find Mario working at our sister dealer, The Audi Exchange, where he was the #1 Service Advisor, obtaining off-the-charts CSI scores and turning his numerous customers into dear friends. During his 10 years at The Audi Exchange, he became a fixture of the service department, earning the affectionate nickname “Mr. Mario” by his legions of customers. Mario lives by the golden rule, which is precisely what has earned him his loyal following of customers and fans.
- Chris Barnaba | Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador
- Nick Kopp | Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador
Nick is a graduate of Southern Illinois with a Management and Marketing degree. As a Porsche enthusiast he decided to join The Porsche Exchange in the fall of 2008 and has worked as a Certified Porsche Sales Professional since. Nick lives in Chicago and when he is not at The Exchange he enjoys spending time with family and attending local sporting events.
- Rocco Pelletiere | Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador
Rocco started in the car business as a salesman for the Lynch Auto Group in 1995 and was promoted to finance just a year later. This was Rocco's beginning in the Porsche world, as Lynch had a Porsche dealership at the time. Rocco then went on work at several other local Porsche dealers before being offered a job at The Porsche Exchange. Rocco has two grown children, one of which is a Senior at U.I.C. who hopes to become a dentist. His other child hopes to become a race car driver. Rocco enjoys boating, golfing and is a season ticket holder for the Chicago Bears. He hopes they can win another Superbowl in his lifetime!
- Michael Semersky | Porsche Certified Brand Ambassador
- Vladens Alnis | Parts Manager
Vladens has been a loyal Exchange employee since 2001 when he began working as a Porter at The Saab Exchange. From there he moved to the Parts Counter and then became the Parts Manager. He joined The Porsche Exchange team in 2007 as a Service Advisor and Warranty Administrator. More recenty Vladens has been the Assistant Service Manager here and was promoted to Parts Manager in December 2014. His personal interests include a strong passion for Porsche, as well as motorcycles, skiing and traveling.
- Josh Grant | Certified Service Consultant
Josh grew up in the northern suburbs and after attending SIU, moved back to the area to start a career in the automotive field. He has always been passionate about the industry and in addition to his experience with service, has also worked exclusively with car audio and accessory sales. Josh has previously worked with other luxury car lines, but is excited to have recently joined the Porsche Exchange team. He is enthusiastic to be part of a brand that emphasizes performance, while maintaining the innovation and commitment that Porsche is known for. Josh currently lives in the northern suburbs with his wife and two young boys, and enjoys fishing and building Lego models with his children.
- John Keil | Certified Service Consultant
One could certainly say that John Keil has the need for speed. His experience in the automotive world started at an early age when he got involved in motorsports. This naturally led to an interest in Porsches, and John decided to become a Certified Porsche Technician. While John has now moved to a different area of the service department, he is still passionate about working on and racing cars, even using his personal car in numerous autocross events. When he is not out on the autocross track, you can find him also enjoying motocross or snowcross.
- Casey Lewis | Certified Service Consultant
Working in the automotive industry runs in Casey Lewis's blood, as his father is the Service and Parts Director at our sister dealership, The Audi Exchange. So suffice it to say, Casey has learned from the best. He has spent numerous years in the industry already, and this is his first year as a part of The Porsche Exchange team. He is now thrilled to work alongside a brand that is performance-driven and cutting-edge. When not at work, Casey enjoys hanging out with his dog Hercules, and watching his favorite Chicago sports teams (Bulls, Bears, Cubs and Hawks) play.
- Gene Derbick | Porsche Certified Technician
• 10 years at The Porsche Exchange
• 30 years as a Certified Porsche Technician
- Dick Gagliardi | Porsche Certified Technician
• 25 years at The Porsche Exchange
• 38 years as a Certified Porsche Technician
• 44 years as an automotive technician
- Ron Hauser | Porsche Certified Technician
• 14 years at The Porsche Exchange
• 26 years as a Certified Porsche Technician
• 28 years as an automotive technician
- Zlatko Milenkovic | Porsche Certified Technician
• 4 years at The Porsche Exchange
• 4 years as a Certified Porsche Technician
• 7 years as an automotive technician
- Mario Moreno | Porsche Certified Technician
• 11 years at The Porsche Exchange
• 11 years as a Certified Porsche Technician
- Bill Thompson | Porsche Certified Technician
• 23 years at The Porsche Exchange
• 30 years as a Certified Porsche Technician
- Mike Umland | Porsche Certified Technician
• 3 years at The Porsche Exchange
• 10 years as an automotive technician
- Brandon Warren | Porsche Certified Technician
• 7 years at The Porsche Exchange
• 9 years as an automotive technician
- Jix Icasiano | Parts Specialist
- Larry Noble | Parts Specialist
- Joe Willems | Parts Specialist